Love Food? Well we certainly do and we’ll be proving this at Foodies Festival 2015, Tatton Park on the 17th, 18th and 19th of July with our Bruschetta & SLABS ranges
We’ll be dishing out FREE samples of our very own of Bruschetta and SLABS at the show. You will also be able to purchase packs of both ranges subject to availability. Come and see us early to guarantee you get your favourite flavours!
It’s the 10th anniversary of the Foodies Festival and what better place to celebrate than Tatton Park. You will be spoilt for choice at this years festival. From cakes and chocolate to cider and wine and BBQ chicken to succulent roast beef, there will indeed be something for every foodie to enjoy.
Fun for all ages!
There will be something for everyone to enjoy at this years festival. You can catch top chefs demonstrating their skills and giving out tips and ‘how to?s’. Kids cookery lessons on the children’s theatre. Cake and bake classes all you ‘Bake off’ fans. Or why not learn from the masters in the cocktail class. You can enjoy all this whilst listening to live music, freshly cooked street food and drinks from the many bars.
Highlights of this years Foodies Festival at Tatton Park include
- CHEFS – Ex Corrie Star & Founder of Saddleworth Cheese Co Sean Wilson and Tim Anderson, Winner of MasterChef 2010.
- MUSIC – Entertainment all day from top local artists.
- STREET FOOD – Randall & Aubin, Jamie’s Italian, Galvin Brothers, Hard Rock Cafe, Omshanti, Restaurant Mark Greenaway, Sam’s of Brighton and The Breakfast Club.
- COOK SCHOOL – Learn new cooking techniques, top tips and new recipes from a top chef at your own cooking station with a selection of ingredients provided by us.
- CAKE & BAKE – You will be invited to roll up their sleeves and lend a helping hand to top chefs including Coeur De Xocolat’s David Greenwood-Haigh who will be running a Chocolate Safari and a Cocoa Sniffing Masterclass!
- TASTING THEATRE – We have launched a brand new Tasting Theatre, an exciting addition to the festival, flavours including Raw Food, Japanese Soul and Vegan.
- KIDS COOKERY THEATRE – This year’s Children’s Cookery Theatre will be operated by local cook school Kiddy Cook who will host “Around the World” themed cookery classes
Come and sample our full range of Bruschetta and SLABS at the world famous Foodies Festival 2015, Tatton Park, Cheshire
Friday tickets are £10 (concessions £8, accompanied under 12’s free), Saturday & Sunday tickets are £13/£11 concession. VIP tickets are available too, for details visit www.foodiesfestival.com or call 01606 784713.