A Great day out for foodie families
Sefton Park (off Croxteth Drive) Liverpool, L17 1AF
Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th September 2015
- Celebrity Chefs – Rachel Khoo, Jasmine & Melissa Hemsley, Richard Burr and Valentine Warner
- Children’s Area – Dedicated children’s area with plenty of interactive activities and workshops.
- Activities – Masterclasses, cooking demonstrations, challenges, competitions and tutorials.
- Curry Clinic – by self-proclaimed ‘curry evangelist’ Nisha Katona
- Entertainment – Mersey Belles, Mikey Kenney, John Walsh, Jimmy Rae, John O’Connell plus special guests and more…
- Live Music – All weekend!
Plus – there’s even a Dog crèche to take care of your lovely pooch!
A great selection of food & drink to test, try and buy… and of course the seriously hunky chunky delicious massive crisps will be there too…
When purchasing tickets online, this discount code will get you 10% off entry ticket: LFDF10
Liverpool Food & Drink Festival was last modified: December 21st, 2015 by